2019 Nissan Armada vs. 2019 Toyota Sequoia
Automatic Emergency Braking
Looking for a new SUV in the Port Orchard area? Compare the 2019 Nissan Armada vs. 2019 Toyota Sequoia to see which can give you the power and comfort you need on your daily commutes. When you’re ready, visit us at Advantage Nissan for a test drive!
Armada vs. Sequoia: Performance
Both the Nissan Armada and Toyota Sequoia bring innovative technology and power to their SUVs. When it comes to those Gig Harbor drivers who want the most power, even with the base trim, the Nissan SUV is the way to go.
- Nissan Armada: The Armada comes standard with a 390-hp 5.6L DOHC 32-valve V8 engine. This model at it’s highest trim can tow up to 8,500 pounds.
- Toyota Sequoia: The Sequoia is built with a 381-hp 5.7L V8 engine and the max towing capacity reaches up to 7,400 pounds.
Armada vs. Sequoia: Interior
Interior comfort and advanced technology come standard in both models, however, the Nissan SUV provides a bit more in terms of convenience, quality, and technology. Compare the Nissan vs. Toyota interior and decide which has what you need:
- Nissan Armada: 10-way power driver’s seat with 2-way power lumbar support, 8-way power passenger’s seat with 2-way power lumbar support, NissanConnect® 8-inch touch-screen display, Bose® Premium Audio System, Nissan navigation services, Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition, Bluetooth® Hands-Free Phone System, voice recognition, rearview monitor, and Intelligent Around View® Monitor
- Toyota Sequoia: 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, 4-way adjustable passenger seat, 4.2-inch TFT Multi-Information Display, and Entune™ Audio Plus
Armada vs. Sequoia: Safety
Nissan and Toyota keep the driver’s safety in mind. While both have some similar features like the LATCH system, there are some significant differences you’ll want to check out before choosing your next SUV.
- Nissan Armada: Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) with Traction Control System, Automatic Emergency Braking, Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, Rear Door Alert, Active Brake Limited Slip, and Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Toyota Sequoia: Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P) with a pre-collision system with pedestrian detection, lane departure alert, and sway warning system
Test Drive the New Armada at Advantage Nissan
If you decide the 2019 Nissan Armada is the Nissan SUV for you and your family, make your way to Advantage Nissan for a test drive or to learn more about our other Nissan SUVs and trucks. Contact us today with any questions.