Explore the NissanConnect™ Infotainment System
Customers shopping for a new vehicle will want to have an infotainment system that will keep them connected on the go. That’s why Advantage Nissan is excited to present this guide to NissanConnect™, the latest in touchscreen infotainment systems and an available system on most new Nissan vehicles. It bundles together many high-tech features as well as a number of premium services. Find out more today!
Enjoy NissanConnect™ in Your Next Vehicle
NissanConnect™ includes features that enhance the entertainment, connectivity, and safety of your vehicle. Let’s explore the many ways this system makes driving in the Seattle and Tacoma area even easier.
- Connectivity – NissanConnect™ uses Bluetooth® connectivity to let you make calls without taking your hands off the steering wheel.
- Navigation – This advanced feature provides easy to read maps and turn-by-turn directions. You can even combine it with SiriusXM® Traffic, which constantly updates traffic alerts to ensure to ensure you’re taking the fastest route.
- Apps – Your next Nissan can connect with apps like Facebook and Twitter, and it will even read the latest tweets to you! On top of that, on-the-go Google search connects with the navigation system. Just tell it what you’re looking for, and it will search for the nearest available destination.
As you can see, NissanConnect™ makes your life easier while you’re travelling in the Bremerton area.
NissanConnect™ Service Levels
If you choose, you can upgrade your NissanConnect™ with multiple levels of additional service, including:
- Select – This includes remote door locking and unlocking, a vehicle health report, maintenance reminders, and more.
- Premium – Upgrade with additional safety features like automatic collision notifications, emergency services, roadside assistance, a parked car finder, and many others.
- Premium Plus – This top-of-the-line package includes all the features of the Select and Premium levels, as well as destination assistance.
No matter which level you choose, you’re guaranteed an intuitive user interface and connectivity that makes life easier and more enjoyable for you and your passengers!
Drive a Vehicle with NissanConnect™ Today!
At Advantage Nissan, we’re excited to show you all that this high-tech infotainment system can do. You can try out a car with NissanConnect™ when you schedule a test drive online. NissanConnect™ is available in many vehicles in the new Nissan lineup, and if you have any questions about its capability, feel free to contact us. We’re located at 5101 Auto Center Boulevard in Bremerton, WA, so stop by today!