What Is NissanConnect®?
- Access navigation, security, and entertainment via a touchscreen mounted in the dashboard
- Stream your favorite music wirelessly
- Start your car remotely with your smartphone
- Unlock your car doors with the sound of your voice thanks to Amazon Alexa
The NissanConnect® system also provides Port Orchard and Gig Harbor drivers with a variety of different functions:
- Security and convenience: Thanks to NissanConnect® Services, as powered by SiriusXM emergency response services, you can manage your vehicle remotely, and also keep up with vehicle health reports and service reminders. You can also turn to the Parked Car Finder, rely on the Automatic Collision Notification, and easily contact Roadside Assistance.
- Entertainment and information: Connect your smartphone to your NissanConnect system via Bluetooth, and you’ll be able to stream music from your device. There is also Pandora, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, and more to keep you entertained, as well as SiriusXM Travel Link and TripAdvisor to keep you informed.
- Navigation: When paired with navigation, NissanConnect® uses Google to provide maps and turn-by-turn directions, while SiriusXM Traffic helps you to avoid major congestion.
- Communication: Send a text or place a phone call with a simple voice command, or connect with apps like Facebook and Twitter.
Explore NissanConnect at Advantage Nissan
Experience the NissanConnect® system for yourself when you test drive any Nissan model at Advantage Nissan in Bremerton. Contact our team to plan your visit, and don’t hesitate to ask us how to learn how to qualify for a loan.